About The PIM – Capitol Report
The Politics in Minnesota – Capitol Report (AKA: Saint Paul Legal Ledger – Capitol Report) is smart, engaging and essential reading for legislative and public policy watchers across the state. We cover the policy behind the politics with in-depth reporting.
Published since 1927, the Capitol Report is the only independent newspaper dedicated to covering the Minnesota Legislature, state politics and public policy.
With your subscription, you will be able to:
- Keep up-to-date on the policy behind the politics in Minnesota – with our thorough legislative coverage.
- Find profiles of Minnesota legislators – learn what makes them tick and gain insights on their political agendas.
- Get first-run public notices for the City of Saint Paul and Ramsey County – including foreclosures, judgments, tax liens, assumed names, probate, official government notices, construction bids, and much more.
- Capitalize on business opportunities found in our public notices.
- Know what the key influencers are thinking – by reading opinions and commentaries from the left, right and everywhere in-between
- Receive a balanced blend of reports from the various political camps including Republican and DFL caucuses during the legislative session.
- Tap into the insights of opinion-makers – read reports from government agencies, universities and private think tanks on the major issues of the day.
- Discover the highlights of politics around the country – and how it impacts Minnesotans.
You will also receive:
- FREE annual Session Preview and Lobbyist Guide in January.
- FREE bonus supplements: Top Women in Finance, 40 On The Move, Twin Cities Tenant, Corporate Gift Guide, etc.
- FREE online access to article archives, bids and sales, public notices of foreclosures, assumed names, government bids and much more.
To subscribe, simply call 800-451-9998 (Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm). Fax 800-329-8478 or click here to subscribe online.
For technical support, online registration or other subscriber assistance, contact Customer Service at 612-584-1564 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit press releases or commentaries, send to email@example.com. The decision to publish is at the discretion of the editor.
To suggest a story idea or to offer feedback, call Managing Editor Steve Perry at 651-602-0575.
Public Notice Services
Saint Paul Legal Ledger – PIM Capitol Report is the largest public notice and public policy publisher in Ramsey County. The newspaper is published on Mondays and Thursdays.
Publication Deadline: 2:30 p.m. Tuesday for the Thursday newspaper, and Thursday 2:30 p.m. for the Monday newspaper.
Our office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Phone: (651) 222-0059
Fax: (651) 222-2640
For more public notice information, call Kang: (651) 222-0059.