Politics in Minnesota – Capitol Report is smart, engaging and essential reading for legislative and public policy watchers across the state. We cover the policy behind the politics with in-depth reporting through print and online publications, e-newsletters and more.
Published since 1927, the Capitol Report is the only independent newspaper dedicated to covering the Minnesota Legislature, state politics and public policy. Politics in Minnesota (PIM) was launched in 1982 as a weekly print newsletter. In 2008, The Dolan Company purchased Politics in Minnesota to expand its base in public affairs reporting in conjunction with the Capitol Report newspaper. Both PIM and the Capitol Report are published by Finance & Commerce Inc. of Minneapolis. Finance & Commerce is a division of The Dolan Company.
With a subscription to Politics in Minnesota – Capitol Report, you will be able to:
- Keep up-to-date on the policy behind the politics in Minnesota – with our thorough legislative coverage.
- Find profiles of Minnesota legislators – learn what makes them tick and gain insights on their political agendas.
- Get first-run public notices for the City of Saint Paul and Ramsey County – including foreclosures, judgments, tax liens, assumed names, probate, official government notices, construction bids, and much more.
- Capitalize on business opportunities found in our public notices.
- Know what the key influencers are thinking – by reading opinions and commentaries from the left, right and everywhere in-between
- Receive a balanced blend of reports from the various political camps including Republican and DFL caucuses during the legislative session.
- Tap into the insights of opinion-makers – read reports from government agencies, universities and private think tanks on the major issues of the day.
- Discover the highlights of politics around the country – and how it impacts Minnesotans.
You will also receive:
- FREE bonus supplements
- FREE online access to article archives, bids and sales, public notices of foreclosures, assumed names, government bids and much more
To subscribe, simply call 800-451-9998 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Fax 800-329-8478 or click here to subscribe online.
For technical support, online registration or other subscriber assistance, contact Customer Service at 800-451-9998 or e-mail email@example.com.
To submit press releases or commentaries, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The decision to publish is at the discretion of the editor.
Public Notice Services
The Saint Paul Legal Ledger – Capitol Report is the largest public notice and public policy publisher in Ramsey County. The newspaper is published on Mondays and Thursdays.
Publication Deadline: 2:30 p.m. Tuesday for the Thursday newspaper, and Thursday 2:30 p.m. for the Monday newspaper.
Our office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For more public notice information, call: 651-222-0059.