- Brodkorb case a campaign 2012 poison pill 6/15/12 2:58 p.m.
- The sand rush 6/15/12 2:53 p.m.
- Lawmakers eye state-federal cost sharing for Mississippi makeover 6/15/12 2:48 p.m.
- Margaret Martin: The myth of Reagan 2.0 6/15/12 2:45 p.m.
- The Paper Trail: Strategy memo details plans for Voter ID campaign 6/15/12 2:20 p.m.
BEST OF THE BLOGS
- The vision thing, LeftMN
- The ‘hardness’ of John Kline, mnpACT!
- Gov. Dayton refuses to release contract data, Let Freedom Ring
- Minnesota Senate set to approve $46K in sex scandal-related legal fee, Hot Dish Politics
- Better know a Senate District: 28, Left MN
- From St. Paul to Shaanxi: The History of our Sister Province, Governor Blog
- Another blogger wants you to believe GOP Agenda 21 fretting is shiny new crazy (it’s not), Bluestem Prairie
- More eggs for the DFL omelet, Shot in the Dark
BUSINESS / ECONOMY
- Racino is down, but is it out?, Star Tribune 6/16/12 4:28 p.m.
- After Canterbury-Mystic Lake deal, Running Aces says it’s still in the race, MinnPost
- Poll reflects optimism from Minn. professional firms, MPR
- In tough Minn. race, Cravaack says he’s ‘centrist’, MPR
- Clark makes most of ties to 8th District, AP
- Jeff Anderson banks on deep Iron Range roots, AP
- Minnesota’s reputation as electoral battleground state appears to be waning, Pioneer Press 6/17/12 11:27 p.m.
- Minnesota CEO rallying fellow execs to publicly oppose marriage amendment, Pioneer Press 6/17/12 11:30 p.m.
- Rural vote crucial in battle over gay marriage, Star Tribune 6/17/12 6:21 a.m.
CONGRESS – HOUSE
- Cravaack optimistic about PolyMet copper mining project after update, Duluth News Tribune 6/16/12 12:00 a.m.
- Walz touts wind energy jobs during Rochester visit, Rochester Post-Bulletin 6/15/12 9:31 a.m.
- 7 candidates seek Anoka-Hennepin school board seat, Star Tribune 6/16/12 8:58 p.m.
- For charter schools, mixed results at 20-year mark, MPR
- Photo ID court case will be a crowded affair, Star Tribune 6/15/12 9:15 p.m.
- Boundary Waters threatened by federal hunting, fishing bill, Pioneer Press 6/18/12 12:44 a.m.
GOVERNMENT – LOCAL
- Property-tax warnings hit record high in Hennepin County, Star Tribune 6/17/12 10:56 a.m.
- City has spent $195,000 on lobbying for civic center, Rochestser Post-Bulletin 6/16/12 7:56 a.m.
- Former sheriff Bob Fletcher and State Senator Mary Jo McGuire on candidate list for Ramsey County Commissioners, TC Daily Planet
- On trial: Minnesota Medicaid, Star Tribune 6/16/129:56 p.m.
- GOP wary of shutdown talk, Marshall Independent
OPINION – COMMENTARY
- Lori Sturdevant: Common Cause is a worthy cause, Star Tribune 6/16/12 9:58 p.m.
- Steve Larson: Grassroots advocacy pays off for Minnesotans with disabilities, MinnPost 6/18/12 5:00 a.m.
OPINION – EDITORIAL
- Editorial: Death spotlights lax motorcycle laws, Star Tribune 6/17/12 9:21 p.m.
- Editorial: In St. Paul, a billion in new health-care construction over the past 10 years, Pioneer Press 6/16/12 7:02 p.m.
- Editorial: A costly lesson on tutoring programs, Star Tribune 6/16/12 7:48 p.m.
PUBLIC HEALTH / SAFETY
- Bail agents banned at Dakota County jail, Star Tribune 6/17/12 7:54 p.m.
SAINT PAUL / MINNEAPOLIS
- St. Paul’s Lowertown has gotten hot without losing its charm, Star Tribune 6/17/12 9:30 p.m.
- Make room for bikes on Washington Ave., group says, Finance and Commerce 6/15/12 1:22 p.m.