- Magnetation now cites land issues in dropping MN plant site, Minnesota Brown
- Pawlenty joins board of Smart Sand, which owns a Wisconsin frac sand facility, Hot Dish Politics
- Expect a strong showing from DFL challengers in Congressional races, MN Publius
- Anoka County says no more for NLX excess, Residual Forces
- The Minnesota Vikings and the butterfly effect, Wry Wing Politics
- Anoka County pulls plug on commuter rail expansion, News Cut
- Hubris patrol, Shot in the Dark
- DFL’s dirty deeds done dirt cheap?, Let Freedom Ring
- The Minneapolis taxes you’ll be paying for the Vikings stadium, The Deets
- Emo Senator: site of tonight’s Parry fundraiser still in business after fire and explosion, Bluestem Prairie
- Another strong voice for cradle-to-career and total community in gap closing, Growth & Justice
BUSINESS / ECONOMY
- Median home sales price up 10.5 percent in Twin Cities metro, Finance and Commerce 6/12/12 10:55 a.m.
- Twin Cities homes prices climb again, MPR
- Minnesota business leaders say immigration leads to economic growth, MPR
- Teen job scene is taking a turn for the better in Minnesota, Star Tribune 6/12/12 11:18 p.m.
- Disclosure advocates agog over campaign-finance decision on Minnesota Family Council, MinnPost 6/12/12 9:45 a.m.
- Jeff and Lori Wilfahrt join marriage amendment battle after their soldier son’s death, MinnPost 6/12/12 10:07 a.m.
- St. Paul Mayor Coleman joins residents to rally against marriage amendment, MinnPost 6/12/12 9:58 a.m.
- Onetime party stronghold now a GOP deficit, Mankato Free Press
- Opponents of gay marriage ban to use Pride Festival as campaign kick off, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 5:22 p.m.
CONGRESS – HOUSE
- Rep. Peterson confident in passage of Farm Bill, West Central Tribune 6/13/12 12:00 a.m.
CRIME / POLICE
- Why did Minnesota skip the math Common Core standards?, MPR
- Educators share student improvement strategies with each other, Mankato Free Press
- St. Paul schools: Silva urges board to seek levy increase in November, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 11:37 p.m.
- Surplus expected to bolster Minneapolis schools, Star Tribune 6/12/12 11:03 p.m.
- Ramsey County voter ID costs could hit $1.7 million per biennium if passed, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 3:20 p.m.
- Voter ID supporters dispute Ramsey Co. election cost estimates, MPR
- Provide ID at polls, suggests election official, MPR
- Report: MN warming faster than most states, MPR
- Environmentalist groups want Xcel to look beyond coal, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 2:34 p.m.
- Minnesota Waters begins new partnership with Conservation Minnesota, Alexandria Echo Press 6/13/12 12:00 a.m.
GOVERNMENT – LOCAL
- St. Anthony City Council rejects Islamic center plan, Star Tribune 6/13/12 7:10 a.m.
- Shorewood makes boat inspections mandatory on Christmas Lake, Star Tribune 6/12/12 4:04 p.m.
- Lake Elmo buys old building for new library, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 2:52 p.m.
- Winona, Fillmore counties walk away from regional HR plan, Winona Daily News
- TCAAP site: Ramsey County to make bid for state development grants, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 11:23 p.m.
OPINION – COMMENTARY
- Russ Conrow: Mediacom spread misinformation on Lake County broadband project, Duluth News Tribune 6/13/12 12:00 a.m.
OPINION – EDITORIAL
- Editorial: Reflecting on the Met Council and Jim Hetland, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 5:26 p.m.
- Editorial: A promising deal for Canterbury, tribe, Star Tribune 6/12/12 7:48 p.m.
- Chisago County’s Eng to run economic development in Duluth, Finance and Commerce 6/12/12 5:27 p.m.
PUBLIC HEALTH / SAFETY
- Moorhead teacher loses job at Catholic school over gay-marriage stance, MinnPost 6/12/12 3:45 p.m.
- St. Paul announces free meals program for children, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 12:01 a.m.
- St. Paul to partner with HUD in housing discrimination cases, Pioneer Press 6/12/12 5:51 p.m.
SAINT PAUL / MINNEAPOLIS
- Minneapolis announces Vikings stadium implementation committee, Star Tribune 6/12/12 5:41 p.m.
- Anoka County jumps off the express train to Duluth, Star Tribune 6/12/12 5:10 p.m.