- Education Minnesota announces legislative endorsements 5/31/12 5:12 p.m.
- House Republicans kick off 2012 campaign season with mass filing 5/31/12 4:36 p.m.
- Vikings chief author Morrie Lanning to retire 5/31/12 10:40 a.m.
BEST OF THE BLOGS
- Senate DFL leader not ready to okay sex scandal legal bill, Hot Dish Politics
- Graves files for Congress, Capitol View
- State says it shouldn’t pick up tab for partisan redistricting work, Hot Dish Politics
- Will new mining set northern Minnesota free?, Minnesota Brown
- More Eastside St. Paul craziness!, MN Progressive Project
- Pawlenty still mailing it in, Residual Forces
- Republican candidates for state House say they won’t raise taxes next year, Hot Dish Politics
- No tax pledge from House GOP has no intellectual honesty, mnpACT!
- Quixote was right, Shot in the Dark
- Endorsed by Whig Party, former MNGOP CD7 candidate Glen Menze files as Independence Party US Senate standardbearer, Bluestem Prairie
BUSINESS / ECONOMY
- Minnesota farms get $100 million in crop insurance premiums, group says, Star Tribune 5/31/12 3:05 p.m.
- Minnesota OKs sale of copper-nickel exploration leases, MPR
- State approves mineral exploration on 22,000 acres near Ely, Star Tribune 5/31/12 10:59 p.m.
- Minnesota officials approve mineral exploration leases, West Central Tribune 5/31/12 12:28 p.m.
- Sartell residents wait for word of paper mill’s future, MPR
- Target’s t-shirt fundraiser riles marriage amendment supporters, MPR
- Graves hopes for one-on-one race against Bachmann, AP
- Legislative races likely to draw lots of attention, money, MPR
- Obama to tout “We Can’t Wait” plan during Minnesota stop, Pioneer Press 5/31/12 8:06 p.m.
- Bill Clinton to headline DFL’s renamed Humphrey-Mondale Dinner, MinnPost 5/31/12 3:03 p.m.
- Presidential race off to a quiet start in MN, MPR
- Fridley middle schoolers take on district’s bullying policy, MPR
- Anoka-Hennepin teachers approve Q Comp, MPR
- Some Minneapolis schools easier to close than peddle, Star Tribune 5/31/12 10:52 p.m.
- Michael Brodkorb case: Senate minority leader wants hearing on $46K legal bill, AP
- Sponsor of Vikings stadium law to retire, AP
- GOP consultant Gregg Peppin’s contrarian view sees party keeping legislative control, MinnPost 5/31/12 10:31 a.m.
- Build-ready projects? $47.5M in Minn. money up for grabs, Star Tribune 5/31/12 10:06 p.m.
OPINION – COMMENTARY
- Bill Hosko: Just a ballpark? That’s thinking too small, St. Paul, Pioneer Press 5/31/12 12:01 a.m.
- Lee Egerstrom : Building up Minnesota’s 4th great resource, MinnPost 6/1/12 5:00 a.m.
OPINION – EDITORIAL
- Editorial: Capitol retirements are raising concerns, Star Tribune 5/31/12 6:57 p.m.
PUBLIC HEALTH / SAFETY
- Iron Range mesothelioma study advancing, Duluth News Tribune 6/1/12 12:00 a.m.
- Benson: Policy makers need to examine sex offender program, AP
- Panel backs new route for Bottineau LRT, Finance and Commerce 5/31/12 4:29 p.m.
- GE bets on green cars in Eden Prairie, MPR
Z-FILE: IRRESISTIBLE STORIES BEYOND THE PURVIEW OF PIM
- Last 2 Minnesotans ousted from National Spelling Bee, Star Tribune 5/31/12 2:34 p.m.